My goal is achieving yours.
Experience *** Enthusiasm *** Perseverance *** Honesty *** Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
If these are qualities that are important to you in a Realtor, we need to talk! These characteristics are the framework for my business, I look forward to understanding your Real Estate Goals and will work tirelessly until those goals are achieved, aka:
“My goal is achieving yours.”
Referrals from past clients are the greatest compliments a Realtor can receive and I have been honored to be consistently referred by past clients to new clients. I have been trusted to help clients purchase their first home, size up to their dream home, size down to their retirement home, buy and sell investment properties, purchase vacant land for their future home and assist clients relocating to and from the Greater Lansing Area. I can do the same for you.
Having lived, worked and raised my family in the Greater Lansing Area for the past 30+ years I am very familiar with and excited about all our area has to offer and look forward to helping you with all your Real Estate Needs.
- Licensed Michigan Realtor since 2011
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Michigan Association of Realtors and Greater Lansing Association of Realtors.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation
- ePro Certification
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
- Director of Finance for IDV Solutions (2013 – 2017)
- Lansing Board of Water and Light, multiple Financial roles (1988-2013)
- Education: BA in Accounting from MSU (1982), MBA in Finance from Baker College (2009), Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics from MSU (2017)
- Licensed Drone Pilot (holds FAA Remote Pilot Certificate), (2017-present)
- Habitat for Humanity, Board of Directors
- Certified Tourism Ambassador, Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Mason Area Chamber of Commerce Member
- Rental Property Owners of Mid-Michigan Member
- Mason First United Methodist Church, Member
- Compete for a Cause, Sponsor and volunteer
- Turner-Dodge House Festival of Trees, Sponsor/participant
- Girls on the Run, Assistant Coach – 2018
- Married to Michael Flores, 4 children, 6 grandchildren
- Michigan Athletic Club Member
- Lifelong sports fan particularly MSU Spartans, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions
- Interests: Time with family, Working Out, Gardening